[openstack-dev] [oslo] Adding ozamiatin to oslo-core

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:42:49 UTC 2016

Greetings all stackers,

I propose that we add Oleksii Zamiatin[1] to the oslo-core[2] team.

Oleksii has been actively contributing to oslo for a while now, both in
helping make oslo better via code contribution(s) and by helping with
the review load when he can. He has provided quality reviews and is
doing an awesome job with the various oslo concepts and helping make
oslo the best it can be!

Overall I think he would make a great addition to the core review team.

Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks much!

- Joshua Harlow

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ozamiatin