[openstack-dev] FYI - gate completely borked on master and newton dsvm/grenade jobs

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Oct 3 16:11:25 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-02 19:54:58 -0500 (-0500), Matt Riedemann wrote:
> There was a pycparser 2.14 package update on pypi today which is making
> cinder-manager db sync fail. This is making all dsvm/grenade jobs fail in
> master and stable/newton.
>
> The upstream issue being tracked is:
>
> https://github.com/eliben/pycparser/issues/147

I think we can bring this thread to a close now. Upstream deleted
the broken wheel from PyPI a little over an hour ago, and within
about 5 minutes it disappeared from our CI system mirrors as well
(PyPI deletions propagate automatically through our mirroring). At
this point things _should_ be back to normal, and projects can
probably start working on reverting or abandoning any temporary
workarounds.
--
Jeremy Stanley