[openstack-dev] FYI - gate completely borked on master and newton dsvm/grenade jobs

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 10:27:48 UTC 2016

Le 03/10/2016 12:02, Sylvain Bauza a écrit :

> Le 03/10/2016 02:54, Matt Riedemann a écrit :
>> There was a pycparser 2.14 package update on pypi today which is
>> making cinder-manager db sync fail. This is making all dsvm/grenade
>> jobs fail in master and stable/newton.
>>
>> The upstream issue being tracked is:
>>
>> https://github.com/eliben/pycparser/issues/147
>>

> Just to be clear, that's not only impacting our grenade scenarios, but
> also tramples our unittests and our Tempest tests.
>
> http://logstash.openstack.org/#/dashboard/file/logstash.json?query=message:%20\%22AssertionError:%20sorry,%20but%20this%20version%20only%20supports%20100%20named%20groups\%22&from=24h
>

> Do we have any open bug against that problem ?

OpenStack projects that are currently impacted by this issue can
identify themselves in the following bug report :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1629830

Ihar is working on a resolution that probably requires to detangle Swift
from our upper-constraints job. You can join the discussion in
#openstack-requirements.

-Sylvain