[openstack-dev] [tripleo] all OVB jobs failing on stable/newton - neutron fails to sync db

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sun Oct 2 22:22:19 UTC 2016

A bit of investigation drove me to a new dependency required by
python-networking-cisco.
I proposed the new dependency in RDO:
https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/2889/

"Since https://review.openstack.org/#/c/377937/ has been merged upstream,
we now require python-neutron-tests as a package dependency when
deploying python-networking-cisco or neutron db-sync will fail."

The patch has been merged in master and is being backported.

Until everything is built in RDO, I'm also trying this temporary
workaround in tripleo-ci:
https://review.openstack.org/380870

I'll +2 +A it tonight if I see that it pass all CI jobs, and give a
status update here before end of day.

--
Emilien Macchi