[openstack-dev] [osa] [docs] OpenStack-Ansible deploy guide live!

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Wed Nov 30 18:45:32 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 09:24:19AM -0600, Major Hayden wrote:
:On 11/30/2016 09:03 AM, Alexandra Settle wrote:
:> I am really pleased to announce that the OpenStack-Ansible Deployment Guide is now available on the docs.o.o website! You can view it in all its glory here: http://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/newton/
:>
:> This now paves the way for many other deployment projects to publish their deployment guides on the docs.o.o website, under “Deployment Guides” <http://docs.openstack.org/> and gain more visibility.
:>
:> Any questions about this effort, feel free to contact me directly J
:
:Awesome!  Great work by everyone involved. ;)

This is perfect timing for me, thanks :)

I have no experience with OSA yet but we've got a small pile of
hardware we're scheduled to test it out on tomorrow.  Haven't put it
into practice but given a quick read through this guide looks like it
will be quite helpful!

-Jon