[openstack-dev] cancelled Re: [ironic] Ironic-qa meeting canceled this week (Nov 23rd)

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Wed Nov 30 16:50:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

In Monday's ironic meeting [1], we decided to cancel the QA meetings.

--ruby

[1] from 17:49:21, http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic/2016/ironic.2016-11-28-17.00.log.html

From: Jim Rollenhagen <jim at jimrollenhagen.com>
Date: Monday, November 21, 2016 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [ironic] Ironic-qa meeting canceled this week (Nov 23rd)

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Kurt Taylor <kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com<mailto:kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hey everyone, due to projected low turnout for this weeks ironic-qa meeting,
it will be canceled. I will update the wiki meeting page to reflect this.

FYI, I brought up a proposal last week to merge this meeting back into the
main Monday ironic meeting, and handle any work via sub team reports.
Comments?

As a note, this was discussed in this morning's ironic meeting,
nobody was against it. We're waiting for John V's opinion before
cancelling it for real, but everyone's comments are welcome of
course.

// jim