[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-vpp] RPM packaging and dependencies

Timothy Swanson (tiswanso) tiswanso at cisco.com
Wed Nov 30 16:13:54 UTC 2016

Hi Feng,

In the review reverting the db compatibility patch [1] you mentioned that we could change the RPM spec for packaging networking-vpp and that the spec resides in another repo.  Could you point to that repo?  I was assuming you (or someone) had created it in RDO but I don’t see a project for networking-vpp there [2]

Also, I believe there was a plan around creating RPMs for python-etcd and its dependencies.  Do you have info on that?

Thanks!

—Tim Swanson

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/403281/
[2] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/admin/projects/?filter=openstack%252Fnetwo