[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] Destructive / HA / fail-over scenarios

Dulko, Michal michal.dulko at intel.com
Wed Nov 30 14:02:35 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-11-28 at 15:51 +0300, Timur Nurlygayanov wrote:
> Hi OpenStack developers and operators,
>
> we are going to create the test suite for destructive testing of
> OpenStack clouds. We want to hear your feedback and ideas
> about possible destructive and failover scenarios which we need
> to check.

In Cinder we're pursuing A/A for our cinder-volume service. It would be
useful to run some destructive tests on patch chain [1] to make sure no
volume operations are failing while clustered cinder-volume service
gets killed. In the future we should have a CI testing that in periodic
zuul queue.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/355968