[openstack-dev] [tacker] Weekly meeting time slot - doodle poll

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:17:39 UTC 2016

Given the natural changes in the mix of our active members and the recent
daylight savings time change, I'm opening a doodle poll to find the best
slot for our weekly meeting with max coverage. Please respond to the doodle
poll below,

http://doodle.com/poll/ee9p34kfhskd2ucc

Note, this is the same poll shared in today's weekly meeting, though I've
added more timeslots to pick from. If you've already responded, please log
back one more time and select all possible slots.

thanks,
Sridhar