[openstack-dev] [neutron] broken linuxbridge gate

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:46:39 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

A recent devstack set of changes [0,1] accidentally broke the linuxbridge
job in that bridge_mappings are no longer applied correct. To add insult to
injury, this got applied to both stable and master (with the stable fix
landing first). See [2,3] for a difference.

This is not the first time we accidentally break the job, therefore I would
like to suggest that we add it to the devstack check queue. The job was is
on the experimental queue but it's hardly exercised.

Armando

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/404477/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/400258/
[2]