[openstack-dev] [all][tc] Allowing Teams Based on Vendor-specific Drivers

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Nov 29 15:28:45 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Chris Friesen's message of 2016-11-29 09:09:17 -0600:
> On 11/29/2016 08:03 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > I'll rank my preferred solutions, because I don't actually like any of
> > them.
>
> Just curious...what would you "actually like"?
>
> Chris

My preference is to have teams just handle the drivers voluntarily,
without needing to make it a rule or provide a way to have teams
that only work on a driver. That's not one of the options we proposed,
but the results are like what we would get with option 6 (minus the
precedent of the TC telling teams what code they must manage).

Doug