[openstack-dev] [infra][neutron] Intel NFV CI voting permission in Neutron

Znoinski, Waldemar waldemar.znoinski at intel.com
Tue Nov 29 13:14:54 UTC 2016

Hi Ihar et al,
Apologies for late reply. We were fighting couple of issues with the CI in last couple of days. The networking problem mentioned by Ihar was one of them.
We're running fine as of yesterday [1]. To stay on the safe side let's wait a few days so CI proves stable before making it voting. I'll ping you this Friday - hope that's ok.

1. http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=neutron&time=7+days