[openstack-dev] [ptl][release] ocata release management communication

Rob C hyakuhei at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:54:05 UTC 2016

I'm struggling to find good info on when the adjusted PTL nomination cycle
starts.

I've checked here:
https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html#pike-ptls-self-nomination
but it looks like the 'elections' section was supposed to be added to the
table and wasn't.

I know from the updates to the charter that the elections should happen on
or before R-3 but it doesn't provide any clarity on how much before then
the nominations should be made?

Cheers
Rob