[openstack-dev] [kolla] Notes on Ansible fact gathering

Christian Berendt berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Mon Nov 28 09:24:23 UTC 2016

At https://betacloud.io/speedup-kolla-with-ansible-fact-caching/ I documented a few months ago how to enable fact caching for Kolla or for ansible in general. Possibly it is helpful for someone who wants to test it.

--
Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139