[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas-v2] LBaaS v2 can't consume messages

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 06:49:09 UTC 2016

Hi, all.

I found the issue about the question which I met. I installed the Liberty
OpenStack environment by packstack. And I downloaded the master branch of
neutron-lbaas. Then I checkout the Newton tag. Finally, I met the issue
which I mentioned in previous  mail.

Newton neutron-lbaas doesn't maintain Liberty environment. Maybe
neutron-lbaas added some patches about MQ.

But I also want to know what changes about MQ in Newton version. :)

Thanks
Zhi Chang