[openstack-dev] [infra][neutron] Intel NFV CI voting permission in Neutron

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 23:06:20 UTC 2016

> On 14 Nov 2016, at 11:44, Znoinski, Waldemar <waldemar.znoinski at intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Neutron, Infra Cores et al,
> I would like to acquire voting (+/-1 Verified) permission for our Intel NFV CI.
>
> 1. It's running on Neutron changes since Q1'2015.
> 2. Wiki [1].
> 3. It's using openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci [2] with Zuul 2.1.1 for last 8 months: zuul, gearman, Jenkins, nodepool, local Openstack cloud with VMs and baremetal servers (where needed).
> 4. We have a team of 2 people + me + Nagios looking after it. Its problems are fixed promptly and rechecks triggered after non-code related issues. It's being reconciled against ci-watch [3] and gerrit using [4].
> 5. It has a good record of testing for Nova, also voting for last 4 months [5].
>
> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Intel_NFV_CI
> [2] https://github.com/openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci
> [3] http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=neutron
> [5] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Intel+NFV-CI+%253Copenstack-nfv-ci%2540intel.com%253E%22

This CI just -1d a patch that I don’t believe may break NFV: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/308005/

Looking into logs, it seems like job took too much time, so it timed out. It’s hard to tell why it happens, partly because console.html doesn’t give proper timestamps. Per test times don’t look suspicious. BTW are tests executed with a single test runner? (I see only {0} runner in the console output).

Ihar