[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO Squads - What's next?

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 17:51:03 UTC 2016

I'm happy to announce we officially accepted TripleO Squads in our project:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-specs/specs/policy/squads.html

We hope it will help us to scale our team and improve our way to work together.

The next steps... I started a new etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-squads
We'll use it to start building our squads.

Actions to take now:

- If you are a TripleO regular contributor (ie contributing to TripleO
is part of your daily work), please add your name in the squads.
- Feel free to adjust the name of the squads, add more squads if
something is missing. Also, feel free to improve the description, give
more thoughts about the work done in the squad, etc. This etherpad
will only be built by the team!
- For each squad, we need to find a mission statement, that defines
the scope of work being done.
- For each squad, we need to find a liaison. The liaison will act as a
squad lead and PTL will collaborate with liaison first when dealing
with some work related to the squad. If you volunteer, please put your
name.

This new squad thing is really new for us, please keep giving feedback
and propose new ideas,
Thanks!
--
Emilien Macchi