[openstack-dev] 答复: RE: [vitrage] about aodh alarm notification

dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn
Thu Nov 24 09:24:12 UTC 2016

Hi Weyl Alexey,

Another question:
If we received the alarm.creation notification with the 'ok' state, we
filter it and don't create vertex in the Graph.
The next received the alarm state_change notification, all the other alarm
details are missing in the vertex.
How can I handle this? Thanks~

BR,
dwj

"Weyl, Alexey (Nokia - IL)" <alexey.weyl at nokia.com>
2016-11-24 16:25

收件人
"dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn" <dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn>, "Afek, Ifat (Nokia -
IL)" <ifat.afek at nokia.com>, "Hefetz, Idan (Nokia - IL)"
<idan.hefetz at nokia.com>, "zhang.yujunz at zte.com.cn"
<zhang.yujunz at zte.com.cn>
抄送
"openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
主题
RE: [openstack-dev] [vitrage] about aodh alarm notification

Hi Dong,

Good question, I will explain how you can handle this problem in Vitrage.

You don't need the cache mechanism here, it is much more simplier.

When you get a new alarm with get_all or by notification of
'alarm.creation' you will create the alarm with its correct data \
properties.
Then when you receive a notification of 'alarm.rule_change',
'alarm.state_transition', 'alarm.deletion' all you need to do is only to
update the correct property that has changed in the aodh vertex.
Thus, When you create the Vertex in the transformer, you know the aodh
uuid so you know the vitrage_id, and you can pass only the properties that
you have received and want to update (and not all the properties that
there in the aodh vertex). All the other properties that you haven't
received that haven't changed you can pass them as None and they won't be
changed in the graph.

Hope this explains everything.
If you have other questions, you are more than welcome to ask.

Best Regrads,
Alexey