[openstack-dev] [keystone] 2016-11-23 policy meeting summary

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:47:15 UTC 2016

We had a useful discussion today [0]. I attempted to summarize the meeting
in the etherpad [1], crossed off things we accomplished, and documented our
action items to complete by next week, which I'll echo below:

*ACTION ITEM:* group to review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391624/ and
continue discussion there
*ACTION ITEM:*  group to get familiar with oslo.policy PoC for AF (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237521/)

We had two action items carry over from last week that I rolled over to
next week's agenda:

*ACTION ITEM:* the entire group to think about what people expect from
authorization policy

   - Do we expect to solve policy for application running on OpenStack?

   - I personally don't think this is the problem we're currently solving
   for

   - Do we only expect to solve policy operations across OpenStack services?

*ACTION ITEM:* the entire group to get familiar with OpenStack congress

   - Docs: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Congress

Thanks and see everyone next week. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/policy/2016/policy.2016-11-23-16.01.log.html
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-policy-meeting