[openstack-dev] Openstack TripleO Newton install [TripleO] [OpenStack-docs]

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 16:45:17 UTC 2016

Hi Kent,

On 23 November 2016 at 16:08, Gordon, Kent
<Kent.Gordon at verizonwireless.com> wrote:
> Does documentation exist for a TripleO Newton install ?
>
> I have looked at both
>
> http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/index.html
>
> http://tripleo.org/

I believe these are the correct places to look at. There was a pending
patch to add the Newton information at [1] which just merged, I'd
expect the documentation pages to reflect the change shortly.

Hope this helps,

Julie

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/396736/