[openstack-dev] [Neutron][networking-*] Refactor of segments db

Anna Taraday akamyshnikova at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 22 17:09:39 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!
I'm working on implementation new engine facade in Neutron. [1] We have a
number of functions that expect to get session as one the arguments.
Passing session is not correct and this prevents of usage new enginefacade
which expect context to be passed and session to be injected in current
context. And also when we use new enginefacade the concept of a
"subtransaction" is completely different. So, I made refactor patch for
Neutron [2]. As these changes affect other projects that use these
functions, I propose patches to fix them [3].
Kindly, please be aware of these changes.
[1] - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/enginefacade-switch [2]
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/398873/
[4] -
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/message:%22Change+passing+session+to+context+in+segments+db+functions%22