[openstack-dev] [charms] Barbican Hostname Config Params

James Page james.page at canonical.com
Mon Nov 21 09:14:41 UTC 2016

Hi James

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 at 20:05 James Beedy <jamesbeedy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a specific reason the barbican charm doesn't have the
> os-{internal,private}-hostname config params?

The layers and charms.openstack don't currently have support for the
os-*-hostname configuration options yes  - barbican, aodh and designate are
all based off this stack of components so are a little different in
structure than some of the older charms.

We'll put these options on the TODO list (if they are not already there).

Cheers

James