[openstack-dev] [kolla][git]How to backport commit after repo split

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Nov 18 11:55:47 UTC 2016

You mean contributing doc?  Sounds like a winner to me.  I am really concerned about how to sort out back ports as it relates to the repository split, and documenting a best practice here makes a lot of sense (once we figure out what that simple best practice is - which I think is covered in this thread).

Regards
-steve