[openstack-dev] [neutron] rally failure in the gate

Andrey Kurilin akurilin at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 18 10:51:04 UTC 2016

Hi stackers!

Imo, there is a better solution - just turn off telemetry services[*] :)
Neutron jobs do not runs any ceilometer scenarios, so enabling all
telemetry services looks redundant and takes some time while preparing
environment (installing devstack).

[*] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/399212

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com>
wrote:

> > On 17 Nov 2016, at 20:32, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Please do not recheck rally failures.
> >
> > There was a breaking change introduced by aodh [0] that prevented rally
> to work on trusty. We are switching to xenial as we speak anyway [1], so
> the glitch should be short lived.
>
> To give an update, the switch to Xenial occurred, and I see jobs passing
> just fine again.
>
> Ihar

Best regards,
Andrey Kurilin.