[openstack-dev] feedback Re: [ironic] ocata summit summary

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Thu Nov 17 18:16:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the great summary Jim!

As an aside (or in addition to this?), we (or maybe I should speak for myself only) am always interested in constructive feedback and suggestions on how we (as a community) can improve.

If you have ideas on how we can improve the design sessions at the summit (for future PTGs), please let us know.

We have an etherpad with retrospectives for Newton [1]. There isn't much activity there so we didn't have any meeting to discuss it. That doesn't mean, though, that we aren't interested. If you have ideas on how we can do better than in the Newton daze, please share!

--ruby

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-newton-retrospective