[openstack-dev] [i18n] [glance] ESL question 'shared' vs 'shareable'

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:46:27 UTC 2016

Hello devs,

As a Korean translator, I also quite agree with the idea.
Some images with "shared" state but actually not shared yet would be
awkward,
and "shareable" word would cover such context
: those images can be shard but may not be shared yet (although the
addition of "image members"is needed)
   or already shared.

Hello translators,

I am copying openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org on this.
Would you pleased think about this and share your thoughts?
(Or please attend to the next i18n IRC meeting about in 9-10 hours and
tell me.)

With many thanks,

/Ian