[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting Thursday November 17th

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed Nov 16 17:02:26 UTC 2016

Join us tomorrow (Thursday) for our weekly meeting, scheduled for
November 17th at 17:00UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here, and please add to if you want to discuss
something with the Community App Catalog team:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

Now that the dust has settled from the summit we'll pick up where we
left off - that will be discussing the transition to using Glare for
the backend.  We have a test server launched by infra now and are at
the point where we are down to fine tuning.  If you can join the
meeting to discuss further, please do!