[openstack-dev] [keystone] Weekly Policy Meeting

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:32:21 UTC 2016

Just sending out a reminder that we'll be having our first meeting in 90
minutes. You can find all information about our agenda in the etherpad [0]
as well as a link to the hangout [1].

See you there!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-policy-meeting
[1] https://hangouts.google.com/call/pd36j4qv5zfbldmhxeeatq6f7ae