[openstack-dev] [ironic] [bifrost] Proposing Yolanda Robla-Mota and Chris Krelle to bifrost-core

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:52:28 UTC 2016

Since it's creation, bifrost has valued input from users to better
support their specific use cases in the community. As time has passed,
we've realized the needed to grow the core team in order to improve
review velocity and further diversity.

To this end, I am proposing two individuals to the bifrost-core group.

- Yolanda Robla-Mota
- Chris Krelle

Yolanda has been a user of and contributor to bifrost for some time,
using it with-in infracloud. She is now continuing to use bifrost with
her current projects.  Her feedback has been extremely valuable, and I
believe it is long overdue to propose her to bifrost-core.

Chris has been a long time contributor and reviewer to bifrost. He
brings yet another point of view with his use of Ironic running in
stand-alone mode.  He looks at things from a practical, yet big
picture, point of view.  Chris often reviewed bifrost when he was a
member of ironic-core, and to be honest, we [bifrost cores] want him
back.

If there are no objections, I will add both to the bifrost-core group tomorrow.

Thanks!
-Julia