[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime on Tuesday 2016-11-22 at 21:00UTC

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 00:54:54 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

On Tuesday, November 22nd from approximately 21:00 through 21:30 UTC
Gerrit will be unavailable while we complete project renames.

Currently, we plan on renaming the following projects:

  rsc -> valence

Existing reviews, project watches, etc, for these projects will all be
carried over.

This list is subject to change. If you need a rename, please be sure
to get your project-config change in soon so we can review it and add
it to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Upcoming_Project_Renames

If you have any questions about the maintenance, please reply here or
contact us in #openstack-infra on freenode.

-i