[openstack-dev] [keystone] meeting format poll

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 15 21:53:01 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-15 15:31:40 -0500 (-0500), Steve Martinelli wrote:
> I really like the etherpad approach, its nice to see the history from
> previous meetings

Strange, I personally find it way easier to navigate the change
history for a MediaWiki page than use the time slider in Etherpad:

https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Meetings/KeystoneMeeting&action=history

It lets you do arbitrary side-by-side diffs between revisions too,
which is convenient for me as a meeting chair. As I don't
participate in Keystone meetings (other than to pester you when you
go over time!), don't take this as me telling you what works best.
Just wanted to make sure nobody thought the wiki option precludes
having a history/audit log.
--
Jeremy Stanley