[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for O-1

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:18:28 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com>
Reply: Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com>
Date: November 14, 2016 at 10:58:16
Subject:  Re: [openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for O-1

This patch has been blocked by a core reviewer. For folks trying to help with Glance's Ocata-1 priorities, please review and contribute to the discussion on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/396919 (the related spec update).

Please ignore the glanceclient change and focus on the following two reviews. We can merge the glanceclient work for the community image sharing work when it is completed.

> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/387660/
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391968/
>
> Glance reviewers,
>
> Please prioritize reviewing the above patches. These are the highest priority items
> for Ocata-1 and need to merge so we can stabilize them throughout the rest of this very
> short cycle.
>
> I will be proposing a review to openstack/releases to tag Ocata-1. For now, I will block
> the workflow, but on Thursday, I will update it and encourage the Release team to move
> forward with it regardless of whether these have merged or not. While these are a priority,
> as Release Czar I cannot force you to review them but I must move forward with our release
> plans.

The review I mentioned here is: https://review.openstack.org/397793. On Thursday I will update the SHA and remove the workflow block.

**Please prioritize reviewing the current priorities.**

--
Ian Cordasco