[openstack-dev] oaktree - a friendly end-user oriented API layer - anybody want to help?

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Tue Nov 15 15:07:38 UTC 2016

Great idea, I just ran into a similar issue when investigating the
following Kubernetes issue[1], and the OpenStack provider. They are running
into similar issues around networking and what a "public" network
address is, which is exactly what Shade had to deal with, in the public
clouds that we use for our testing infrastructure.

https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/12083

Obviously since k8s is written in Go, they can't really use Shade out of
the box - so this new project you are working on is *exactly* what the
doctor ordered.

--
Sean M. Collins