[openstack-dev] [nova] Problem with Quota and servers spawned in groups

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Mon Nov 14 21:48:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

I remember that Melanie told me that there was another issues there and
I talked with her to check all cases. Are You sure that but
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1458122 is still valid? I tried to
spawn instances with min=3 and max=11 when quota was set to 10 and I had
spawned 10 instances properly (no any in error state). I also checked it
with givin only max=11 (no min value, so set to 1 by default) and I had
also 10 instances spawned.

All results of my tests can be found in http://pastebin.com/Te71HJ8q if
You want.

I agree that it would be nice to e.g. return uuids of all instances but
is really necessary specs to fix this issue which I reported (and IMHO
only inconsistency there)?

--
Best regards / Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński