[openstack-dev] [neutron][fwaas] neutron-fwaas meeting time change

Nate Johnston openstacknate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:07:50 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 08:41:42AM +0000, Nate Johnston wrote:
> Hello neutron-fwaas team,
>
> With the expiration of Daylight Savings Time imminent in the USA, I would like
> to propose that we change the meeting time for the neutron-fwaas IRC meeting
> from the current value of 0400 UTC.  Here are a few proposals:
>
> First proposed time: 1300 UTC
> Tokyo (UTC+0900): 10:00 PM
> Bengaluru (UTC+0530): 6:30 PM
> US Eastern (UTC-0400): 9:00 AM
> US Pacific (UTC-0700): 6:00 AM

This was the option agreed to in the team meeting[1], and in the team meeting a
preference for Thursday was expressed.  That is however a popular timeslot, and
so there are no available channels at that time on Wednesday or Thursday.

What would be the best day for a meeting: Monday or Tuesday?

Let's keep to the old meeting time until the meeting time change[2] merges.

Thanks!

--N.

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/fwaas/2016/fwaas.2016-11-02-04.00.log.html#l-105
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/393793/