[openstack-dev] [swift] Storlets PTG

eran at itsonlyme.name eran at itsonlyme.name
Sun Nov 13 08:25:23 UTC 2016

Dear Swifters,
In case you are interested in Storlets please read on.
Otherwise, please continue with your most likely 'backlogged inbox'
(and have a great day!)

I am trying to figure out whether it makes sense to ask for room
allocation for Storlets in the coming PTG [1]
Since we are not yet official, we are not guaranteed for such an allocation.
Before approaching the TC with any requests I wanted to ask if any of
you will be interested in
participating in a 1-2 days of a storlets design summit.
My thinking is to ask for rooms on Monday and/or Tuesday so as not to
conflict with the Swift design summit.

So my question is:
Should we be able to organise a Storlets design summit, will you be
joining such an event.
I assume that at this point you cannot really commit, and so feel free
to pick up an answer from the below:
(1) I will surely join.
(2) I am vey interested, but cannot commit at this point.
(3) I am somewhat interested, and will join if possible
(4) I will not be able to join

Many thanks in advance,
Eran

[1] http://www.openstack.org/ptg