[openstack-dev] [Horizon] End of week wrap-up

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 05:09:50 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

We had our kickoff Keystone/Horizon cross-project meeting[1] which was
super productive, and we've settled on Thursday 2000UTC as the meeting
time going forward. We'll meet in #openstack-meeting-cp - details
here[2]. The range of topics was broad, both on the Horizon and
Keystone side. We'll be keeping the etherpad created at the summit
updated with our discussions and progress[3].

In our team meeting this week[4] we covered a few topics, notably:

- a status update of the priority patches
- xstatic-angular-ui-router is now an OpenStack project, and in
global-requirements, ready for use O-2 patches
- issues we need to consider around updating angular-bootstrap, and
not breaking stable Horizon
- discussion about the PTG

Ocata-1 will be tagged next week, so if you can it'd be super helpful
to focus reviews on the patches we really need to land in that
release[5].

Catch you next week in #openstack-horizon

     Richard

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/horizon_keystone/2016/horizon_keystone.2016-11-08-20.01.html
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Keystone/Horizon_Collaboration_Meeting
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-keystone-horizon