[openstack-dev] [fuel][tripleo] Fuel and TripleO Cross-Project Integration

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 10 14:48:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

> 3. Consider integration of Fuel provisioning, network configuration and
disk partitioning with Ironic and TripleO

As a part of this, I'd like to propose "l23network" puppet module [0]
separation from fuel-library. This would allow anyone to reuse it for
software-defined network configuration of OpenStack nodes. This module
already supports pretty complex configurations, such as bonds (including
LACP and other bond properties), OVS, SR-IOV, OVS-DPDK, etc.

Regards,
Alex

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/fuel-library/tree/master/deployment/puppet/l23network