[openstack-dev] [kolla] How tied is kolla to matching 1:1 releases of openstack?

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Nov 9 23:30:07 UTC 2016

currently one to one on kolla version and openstack release. so 2.0.x is mitaka. 3.0.x is newton.

I think if we continue forward with the helm idea it will simplify the use case too. as you can then match up a k8s package (with its templates) for a mitaka resource with the mitaka containers. So there shouldn't need to be conditional logic in the templates.

Thanks,
Kevin