[openstack-dev] Sharing Cloudkitty Mascot

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Wed Nov 9 21:34:01 UTC 2016

Hello developer mailing list folks,

Like every other project in OpenStack, Cloudkitty has also received a
draft logo.

While that mascot has been widely shared amonsgt the other member of
the Cloudkitty's community, I thought that some developpers from other
teams migth be happy to have a look at thay great work...

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did.

All the best

       Christophe
----
Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause
OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack