[openstack-dev] [neutron] [lbaas] [octavia] Ocata LBaaS retrospective and next steps recap

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed Nov 9 13:50:17 UTC 2016

Hi,
What about neutron-lbaas project? Is this project still alive and kicking to the merge is done or are we going to continue to maintain it? I feel like we are between a rock and a hard place here. LBaaS is in production and it is not clear the migration process. Will Octavia have the same DB models as LBaaS or will there be a migration?
Sorry for the pessimism but I feel that things are very unclear and that we cannot even indicate to our community/consumers what to use/expect.
Thanks
Gary