[openstack-dev] [MassivelyDistributed] bi-weekly meeting - Timeslot ?

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Wed Nov 9 09:04:47 UTC 2016

Dear all

After Thierry's cleaning, the possibilities are the following ones:

Wednesday 14 UTC (odd week)
Wednesday 17 UTC
Thursday 14 UTC (odd week)
Thursday 16 UTC (even week)
Thursday 17 UTC (even week)

Please add +1 for the slot that is the most convenient from your side.
I would appreciate to book it ASAP.

Thanks
ad_rien_