[openstack-dev] [release] New hacking 0.12.0

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:13:41 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com>
Date: November 8, 2016 at 11:19:42
Subject:  Re: [openstack-dev] [release] New hacking 0.12.0

> > On 8 Nov 2016, at 17:23, Ian Cordasco wrote:

To be fair, the bug you linked to in pycodestyle has also been fixed by the rewrite that Flake8 did when it released 3.0. The behaviour you wanted to reach for, now just works.

That said, there appear to be some performance regressions in Flake8 itself which I'm investigating. Ideally I can get things on the right path again and start focusing on updating hacking to take advantage of Flake8 3's new features. As I'm but one person, it'll probably take some time. (Especially since this all has to happen in my free time.)

--
Ian Cordasco