[openstack-dev] [nova] Follow up on BCN review cadence discussions

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Tue Nov 8 17:39:38 UTC 2016

> I do imagine, however, that most folks who have been working
> on nova for long enough have a list of domain experts in their heads
> already. Would actually putting that on paper really hurt?

You mean like this?

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova#Developer_Contacts

Those are pretty much the people I look to have sign off on a thing I'm
not completely familiar with before approving something. I'm sure it
could use some updating, of course.

This is linked from the MAINTAINERS file in our tree, by the way.

--Dan