[openstack-dev] [mistral] Meeting Time

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:19:43 UTC 2016

Dougal,

I think it’s a high time we found another slot. The reason is that we keep losing presence of a number of core contributors on our team meetings. Mostly it’s about folks in North America (e.g. California), New Zealand. I know it’s also inconvenient for some folks in India.

Thanks for bringing this up. I tried to address this before but probably didn’t have enough discipline and patience to bring it to a conclusion.

I filled time intervals that work for me in the etherpad.

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia