[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Can not connect to Openstack Dashboard

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Mon Nov 7 09:56:26 UTC 2016

Hi!

It sounds like there’s nothing wrong with your customisations at all; you’ve followed the standard workflow there. I think the final line of the error log is key here: "RuntimeError: Unable to create a new session key. It is likely that the cache is unavailable.”

Sounds to me something interrupted memcached, or your connection to it. That’s where I’d start.

Rob