[openstack-dev] [Congress] Restart Congress server

Anusha Ramineni anusha.iiitm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 05:51:13 UTC 2016

Hi Ruben,

If you have configured congress through devstack, the default way of
starting congress server would be
python /usr/local/bin/congress-server --node-id=allinonenode --config-file
/etc/congress/congress.conf ,
but the way you start the service sounds ok, as others would be default
parameters.

Devstack by default should set all the default configurations in
congress.conf required for setting up congress, so make sure you have all
the required services up (nova, glance) from which congress polls data. If
you have an issue with initial setup of congress itself, as Eric suggested
would be better to restack again, as devstack does its job to re-configure
congress again from start.

If you still see the issue, I suggest you join #congress IRC channel , so
that anyone from congress team should be able to help you.

Best Regards,
Anusha