[openstack-dev] [tc][solum] is solum-infra-guestagent an unmaintained project?

Devdatta Kulkarni kulkarni.devdatta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:37:33 UTC 2016

Hello Michael, Steve,
Thanks again to both of you for providing patches to remove oslo-incubator
code from solum-infra-guestagent.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I will probably propose to remove
this repository from official Solum repositories. I had it on this week's
IRC meeting agenda, but folks were probably returning from Barcelona so the
meeting did not take place.

I know that the Ocata goal acknowledgement deadline is November 17th. I
will do the acknowledgement patch to openstack/governance before that
stating the current state of Solum repositories wrt to the goal. FYI, we
have converted solum repo already and python-solumclient has had patches
proposed. We had not yet worked on solum-infra-guestagent, but thanks to
both of you, solum-infra-guestagent will now satisfy the goal (really
appreciate the patches). If Solum team agrees, we will remove
solum-infra-guestagent repository from official repos so that it won't
impact any future community wide goals.

Regards,

Devdatta