[openstack-dev] [nova] Nova-MultiJob CI (non-voting) request to comment

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Nov 4 19:41:47 UTC 2016

On 11/4/2016 2:04 AM, Lenny Verkhovsky wrote:
> It uses 2 physical servers with 2 compute nodes
> And runs migration tests only.
> Other Mellanox CI jobs run on a single allinone server, thus migration tests are skipped.

I think this was mentioned at the summit. In general we have a major gap
in multinode testing for NFV features like PCI so this would be a
welcome addition. As noted elsewhere there are other ares of nova to
expand the coverage for this, like I'd recommend any changes to
nova/compute/* and nova/network/* to be tested under this. But starting
small makes sense.

Matt Riedemann