[openstack-dev] [tripleo] proposing Michele Baldessari part of core team

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 17:40:43 UTC 2016

MIchele Baldessari (bandini on IRC) has consistently demonstrated high
levels of contributions in TripleO projects, specifically in High
Availability area where's he's for us a guru (I still don't understand
how pacemaker works, but hopefully he does).

He has done incredible work on composable services and also on
improving our HA configuration by following reference architectures.
Always here during meetings, and on #tripleo to give support to our
team, he's a great team player and we are lucky to have him onboard.
I believe he would be a great core reviewer on HA-related work and we
expect his review stats to continue improving as his scope broadens
over time.

As usual, feedback is welcome and please vote for this proposal!

Emilien Macchi